If you understand love, you will find it.
Learn the real facts behind true love from this "easy to understand" book.
This is the first book ever written by a neurologist to explain true love.
This is the ONLY book about love science endorsed by USA top Neurology Professors and Neurosurgeons.
- Why do people do things some may deem “crazy” when they fall in love?
- What attracts us to certain people and not others?
- Why do some dismiss red flags either early in the relationship or as they’re falling in love - flags that were warning signs of problems that arose later on in the relationship?
- What effects do our genes have on love and relationships?
- What is the difference between “romantic love” and “true love?”
- Is love produced in the heart or the brain?
- Is falling out of love really “the end?”
- Is there such a thing as “love at first sight"?
- Are certain behaviors exhibited by a mate that aren't actually love, yet appear to be?
- What is the difference between love in heterosexuals and homosexuals?
- Could love be a disease or an addiction?
Easy, conversational tone...absolutely fascinating...a scintillating read."
initial reaction to True Love was that it would be written like a doctoral thesis with scientific terms and talk of brain chemicals that would bore me silly. There is nothing boring about it. This is not to say that Dr. Nour takes the romance and mystery out of the act of falling in love. Dr. Nour writes in an easy, conversational tone and his subject matter is absolutely fascinating. Anyone who's been in love, has fallen out of love and/or is looking for love will find Dr. Nour's True Love a scintillating read.
Melody Lesser @ EverBeautiful.com
An enjoyable and enlightening read.
It combines scientific fact with anecdotes and personal experiences. Most certainly it helps to clarify the maze of questions surrounding who we fall in love with and why. Have given it to a number of friends to read and all agree this is a book everyone should read as they navigate the world of dating and romance.
February 28, 2017
This book is a gem
"The author intelligently separates the scientific facts from unscientific fallacies. Nowhere else has all this wealth of information been brought together in one single volume, and nowhere else has it been described so clearly. This book is a gem."
-Loren Rolak, M.D.
Clinical Adjunct Professor of Neurology, University of Wisconsin
Adjunct Professor of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine
Author of numerous medical articles in various medical journals.
Author of bestselling book Neurology Secrets that has been translated into many languages.
Author of Neuroimmunology for Clinicians
Author of Coronary and cerebral Vascular disease